‘The House of The Dead: Remake’ Arrives on the Nintendo Switch April 7 [Trailer]
The wait is almost over for fans hungry for MegaPixel Studio and publisher Forever Entertainment’s remake of The House of The Dead. The teams have announced that The House of The Dead: Remake will arrive on the Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop on April 7, with pre-orders beginning on March 31.
Alongside the announcement is a new trailer. The 1997 classic rail-shooter will receive “a whole new entourage and gameplay changes to suit modern gaming standards” with The House of The Dead: Remake, and will boast the following features:
- Well known arcade classic with modern graphics and controls.
- True to the original gameplay.
- Local two-player multiplayer.
- Multiple endings.
- Photo mode.
- Armory with unlockable weapons.
- Hordes of the undead monstrosities in a new game mode.
- Gallery with encountered enemies and bosses.
And don’t forget about the upcoming releases of The House of The Dead soundtracks by Cartridge Thunder, which you can order here.