We now know more about the plane incident that happened just a few days before Angelina Jolie filed for divorce from Brad Pitt.
News outlets have obtained the FBI’s 53-page report detailing the assault allegations on board a private aircraft involving Angelina, Brad, and their six children.
The heavily redacted report stats that the FBI’s Los Angeles Division received a report of two alleged assaults that happened on September 14, 2016. The incident type is classified as “criminal activity.” It is in this report that Angelina’s version of what happened – as told by her to the FBI during an interview in October 18, 2016 at her home in Malibu – are laid out in heartbreaking detail.
Here are some of the most horrifying revelations:
- Angelina says that she, Brad, and their six kids were returning to California from a two-week trip. She says that from the beginning, she could tell there was already an “issue” between [redacted] and [redacted]. It is presumed that the “issue” was between Brad and their then-minor son, Maddox.
- She says she could see [redacted] holding [redacted]’s arm and that there was tension
- At one point during the flight, she says she knelt at Brad’s feet and asked what was wrong and he said things like “That kid looks like a f**king Columbine kid. You don’t know what you’re doing.”
- About an hour and a half into the flight, she says Brad approached her and aggressively told her to go to the back of the plane. They went to the restroom ad he allegedly started to yell at her.
- As this was happening, she says he “grabbed her by her head, shaking her, followed by grabbing her at the shoulders and shaking her.” As he was “shaking” her, she alleges that he “pushed her into the bathroom wall and was yelling things like, ‘You’re f**king up this family.’”
- Brad also allegedly “punched the ceiling of the plane approximately four times”
- Two of her kids were crying as this happened, asking “Are you ok mommy?” To which Brad yelled, “No, mommy’s not ok. She’s ruining this family. She’s crazy.”
- His outburst scared the kids, and Angelina says one of them called him a “prick.” He alleges Brad responded by approaching the minor “like he was going to attack.” She reacted by trying to stop him and this led to her being pushed into seats on the plane, causing injury to her back and elbow.
- She also states that Brad spilled wine all over the plane seat — and that at one point, Brad came by as she laid with her kids and poured beer on her and the blanket she and her kids were under.
- She says that Brad would “start up a new rant every 30 minutes and pace throughout the plane yelling at everyone”
- Brad would not let them depart and erupted, saying “You’re not f**king going anywhere. You’re not getting off this f**kig plane. F**k you all. I’m f**king leaving you.”
- She says at the end of the trip he pushed her and they began fighting and he kept on saying they were not getting off the plane.
Angelina filed for divorce in September 2016 a few days after the incident. The divorce was finalized in 2019. They are still locked in an ongoing custody battle.