Bridgerton charts four songs in the top 10 of Billboard’s Top TV Songs chart, presented by Tunefind, but it’s Billie Eilish and Rosalia’s collaboration “Lo Vas a Olvidar” that crowns the January 2021-dated list.
Rankings for the Top TV Songs chart are based on song and show data provided by Tunefind and ranked using a formula blending that data with sales and streaming information tracked by MRC Data during the corresponding period of January 2021.
The Spanglish Eilish and Rosalia collaboration was featured in the Jan. 22 episode of HBO’s Euphoria, the second of a pair of one-hour specials preceding the teen drama’s upcoming second season.
In January 2021, “Lo Vas a Olvidar” picked up 13.5 million U.S. streams and 5,000 downloads, according to MRC Data. In the tracking week in which the episode was released, the song also reached the Billboard Hot 100 dated Feb. 6, bowing at No. 62.
It’s one of two songs from the episode to reach Top TV Songs for January 2021, Lorde’s “Liability” appearing at No. 10 with 3.9 million streams and 1,000 downloads.
Netflix’s Bridgerton, meanwhile, charts four songs after the show premiered its first season Dec. 25, 2020, and continued to gain steam into January. JPOLND’s “The End” leads at No. 2 (2.8 million streams, 4,000 downloads).
See the full top 10 below.
Rank, Song, Artist, Show (Network)
1. “Lo Vas a Olvidar,” Billie Eilish & Rosalia, Euphoria (HBO)
2. “The End,” JPOLND, Bridgerton (Netflix)
3. “Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, the Four Seasons: Spring 1,” Max Richter, Daniel Hope, Konzerthaus Kammerorchester Berlin & Andre de Ridder, Bridgerton (Netflix)
4. “Breathe Again,” Joy Oladokun, This Is Us (NBC)
5. “Wildest Dreams,” Duomo, Bridgerton (Netflix)
6. “In Hell I’ll Be in Good Company,” The Dead South, American Gods (Starz)
7. “Meaning,” Cascadeur, Lupin (Netflix)
8. “One More Second,” Matt Berninger, The Good Doctor (ABC)
9. “Strange (feat. Hillary Smith),” Kris Bowers, Bridgerton (Netflix)
10. “In My Blood,” Vitamin String Quartet, Bridgerton (Netflix)